Any day and time (leave it at the location).
Green Phenix at Sambil Curacao
Green Phenix at Sambil
Monday – Saturday 8:00 – 17:00
- Unscrew bottle caps from bottles and put them separately.
- Clean the plastic: wash the bottles and containers. We cannot recycle dirty plastic.
What we recycle:
- Plastic bottles from drinks – all colors
- Plastic containers
- Single-use cups
HDPE (2) and PP (5)
- Plastic bottles from detergents – all colors
- Plastic bottles from cleaning products – all colors
- Bottle caps – all colors
- Aluminium cans
Not sure what to bring or how?
Send us a message or give us a call, we will gladly answer your questions.
How do I know which plastic type each bottle or container is?
On each plastic bottle or container (or its packaging) you will find a triangle with 3 arrows and a number in the middle. This number represents a different type of plastic.
At the moment, we can only recycle plastic types that have number 1, 2 and 5 (as seen above.)
If the bottle or container doesn’t have any number on it, you can still bring it to us, but please put it separately. We will try to find out which plastic type it is and see if we can recycle it.